- National Science Day is being celebrated every year to widely spread a message about the significance of scientific applications in the daily life of the people.
- To display the all the activities, efforts and achievements in the field of science for human welfare.
- To discuss all the issues and implement new technologies for the development of the science.
- To give an opportunity to the scientific minded citizens in the country.
- To encourage the people as well as popularize the Science and Technology…
National Science Day is celebrated in many Colleges, Universities, Schools, Researchers, Scientists, Educational Institution, Medical, Technical etc in India. There was a National Council for Technology and Science Communication in India which serves for the betterment of the people.
There are many research centers in India by which researchers are able to carry their tasks with the help of many Research Centers. There are many people who are curious to develop the Nation in a better manner. There are many kind of research activities developed in India by which people are used to get every kind of Facility and Services by which they can get to know every idea and plans to cultivate a better life for the people.
There are people who are used to gather many innovations to fulfill the dreams of many people. There are many people who used to provide something better for the people to cultivate a better technology for the people. There are many scientists who are provided with many types of awards by the Government to get them the respect of making the people to get better Facilities and Services for the people in India.